Friday 20 March 2015

South Farm Outdoor English Garden Wedding

It was a super hot day in August 2014 and I was sooooo excited as this was my first visit to South Farm to photograph a wedding. Since then I have been numerous times to South Farm now but this first visit will always hold a special place in my heart.

It was the wedding day of Janine and Tom and the pressure was on as Janine is the sister of one of my best friends Amy (one of the bridesmaids).

The outside ceremony was truly idyllic, it is a real wow factor at South Farm and I have a such a soft spot for outdoor ceremonies.....it's something I would definitely love one day!

The overall vibe for the day was really relaxed, with lots of soft tones, details and a huge dose of fun!

Janine and Tom your day was truly beautiful and I am so glad I got to capture it for you!



































1 comment:

  1. It’s my pleasure to watch these outstanding wedding photographs. Thanks a ton for sharing with us. South farm is an exotic location to tie the knot. I have been there several times. But dear I want to have royal wedding so looking for royal wedding event location rentals. Could you please suggest a good venue?

    ReplyDelete