Saturday 10 January 2015

Danni & Zak ~ All White Romantic Wedding ~ Swan Hotel, Bedford

When I met Dannii and she told me all about her white wedding, with chapel candles, soft tones and a horse and carriage, I knew my style was a perfect match for her day!

Dannii got ready at her family home and told me there would be lots of people there and 'was I ready for a big italian wedding?!'. Her friends and family were great fun all day and not to mention the best man who was hilarious!

The ceremony was held at their Italian Church in Bedford and the reception at the swan hotel also in Bedford, with Bride and Groom portraits along the embankment.

Dannii had transformed the room at the Swan Hotel into a display of utter romance with all different size candles which ooozzzed elegance!

Here is an insight to Dannii and Zak's all white, truly romantic, wedding day!















































No comments:

Post a Comment