Tuesday 17 March 2015

Cosy Sunday at home Engagement Shoot

It was a typical english day, slightly over cast and threatening to rain, as I made my drive to Emily-Jo and Daniel's house who were having their engagement shoot at home. Upon arrival it started to rain and after I walked into their gorgeous country cottage home, which was a sea of neutrals and sage greens, I knew that on this cosy afternoon their location was perfect!

When deciding on a location Emily-Jo had mentioned that they wanted something really relaxed, personal and that encompassed them as a couple......or should I say family, as their home is full of animals! As a trainee vet Emily-Jo has a passion for the furry friends and so does her hubby to be Daniel, who since moving into their home together has spent many a weekend building shelters in their back garden for there ever growing family!

Their love is truly beautiful after spending a decade together as childhood sweethearts and I can't wait to capture their wedding day in April!






















1 comment: